I love to share my inspiring and empowering journey, from the depths of despair to healing and everything in between. I do this in group discussions, question and answer sessions, and skills development workshops.
Some of the topics I’m passionate about sharing include:
- The journey of recovering from complex childhood trauma.
- Cognitive, emotional and physiological skills for healing.
- Addressing the core issues of trauma.
- Optimising the resources of the mind.
- Processing emotions and healing childhood wounds.
- Developing a healthy ego.
- Reconnecting with a sense of fun, creativity and connectedness.
- Stepping into our innate wisdom and experiencing true peace, joy and love.
“ I love creating a safe and loving space, for people who have experienced trauma, to connect.
You can join my FREE online group at Self Mastery Community.
This group is focused on reducing shame, understanding adaptations to trauma and discovering new ways of relating to the world. “